This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to clean and prepare rooms, including bedrooms and bathrooms, in an accommodation establishment. It requires the ability to set up cleaning equipment and trolleys and to safely clean guest rooms using resources efficiently to reduce negative environmental impacts.
Application of the Unit
This unit applies to housekeeping attendants in commercial accommodation establishments. They work under supervision and usually as part of a team.
|Is superseded by and equivalent to SITHACS003 - Prepare rooms for guests
||• Equivalent •Unit updated to meet the Standards for Training Packages.
|Supersedes SITHACS005B - Prepare rooms for guests
||Prerequisite units removed. Minor adjustments to expression of content to streamline and improve unit. Additional hygiene content added to Performance Criteria, Required Knowledge, Range and Critical aspects for assessment. Element 4 split into two elements.
Contains the following documents
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org