This unit describes the skills and knowledge a vocational trainer or assessor requires to identify language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skill requirements of training and the work environment, and to use resources and strategies that meet the needs of the learner group.
The unit applies to individuals who teach, train, assess and develop resources.
Competence in this unit does not indicate that a person is a qualified specialist adult language, literacy or numeracy practitioner.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Language, literacy and numeracy practice
|Supersedes and is equivalent to TAELLN401A - Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
||Updated to meet Standards for Training Packages. Greater clarity provided in TAELLN411 on the nature of VET practitioner knowledge required.
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com