This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify customer needs, deliver and monitor customer service and identify improvements in the provision of customer service.
It applies to individuals who apply a broad range of competencies in various work contexts. In this role, individuals often exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate theoretical knowledge of customer service to provide technical advice and support to customers over short or long term interactions.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Stakeholder Relations – Customer Service
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org