This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage an ongoing relationship with a customer over a period of time. This includes helping customers articulate their needs and managing networks to ensure customer needs are addressed.
It applies to individuals who are expected to have detailed product knowledge in order to recommend customised solutions. In this role, individuals would be expected to apply organisational procedures and be aware of, and apply as appropriate, broader factors involving ethics, industry practice and relevant government policies and regulations.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Stakeholder Relations – Customer Service
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org