This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to undertake a range of online transactions, including banking, and buying and selling products and services.
It applies to individuals who are skilled operators and apply a broad range of competencies in various work contexts. They may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate theoretical knowledge of conducting online transactions to provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Information and Communications Technology – IT Use
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBITU305A - Conduct online transactions
||Updated to meet Standards for Training Packages
|Is superseded by and equivalent to BSBITU315 - Purchase goods and services online
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org