This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the creation of an organisation development plan which ensures that the organisation will become more effective over time in achieving its goals.
It applies to individuals with organisation wide responsibilities who are critically involved in shaping and focussing the organisation so that it can adapt to new technologies, challenges and markets.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com