This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify potential sales prospects by applying prospecting methods, and manage own sales performance by establishing a sales plan, while managing stress, time and sales-related paperwork.
It applies to individuals working in a sales-related position in a small, medium or large enterprise in a wide variety of industries, who identify, collate and follow up sales prospect information to generate leads. Individuals undertaking this unit may be at entry level, or have experience in sales sufficient to provide advice and support about aspects of sales solutions as part of a sales team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Sales
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com