This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to implement a business plan and modify operations as required.
It applies to individuals who operate a small business which stands alone, or is part of a department within a larger organisation. Individuals in this role are skilful communicators and interpret numerical data with ease.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Small and Micro Business
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBSMB405B - Monitor and manage small business operations
||Updated to meet Standards for Training Packages
|Is superseded by and equivalent to BSBSMB420 - Evaluate and develop small business operations
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com