This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to monitor and obtain feedback on own work performance and access learning opportunities for professional development.
This unit applies to individuals who are required to design their own work schedules and work plans and to establish priorities for their work. They will typically hold some responsibilities for the work of others and have some autonomy in relation to their own role.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Industry Capability – Workplace Effectiveness
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com