This unit describes the skills required to conduct a cost-benefit analysis and the preparation of written or oral quotations to provide goods or services to others. It includes clarifying requirements, establishing costs and availability of resources, preparing estimates, preparing and submitting quotations and taking follow up action.
This unit applies to those working in generalist or specialist roles within the public sector.
The skills and knowledge described in this unit must be applied within the legislative, regulatory and policy environment in which they are carried out. Organisational policies and procedures must be consulted and adhered to.
Those undertaking this unit would work independently, performing complex tasks in a range of familiar contexts.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to unit at the time of publication.
|Supersedes and is equivalent to PSPGOV407B - Provide a quotation
||Unit code updated. Content and formatting updated to comply with the new standards. All PC transitioned from passive to active voice. Assessment Requirements created drawing upon specified assessment information from superseded unit.
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org