This unit covers the conduct of a cost-benefit analysis and the preparation of written or oral quotations to provide goods or services to others. It includes clarifying requirements, establishing costs and availability of resources, preparing estimates, preparing and submitting quotations and taking follow-up action.
In practice, providing a quotation may overlap with other generalist or specialist public sector work activities such as acting ethically, complying with legislation, applying government processes, gathering and analysing information, using resources, etc.
This is one of 2 unit of competency in the Working in Government Competency Field dealing with quoting/tendering for work. The related unit is:
- PSPGOV603B Develop a tender submission response
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication
|Is superseded by and equivalent to PSPGEN028 - Provide a quotation
||Unit code updated. Content and formatting updated to comply with the new standards. All PC transitioned from passive to active voice. Assessment Requirements created drawing upon specified assessment information from superseded unit.
|Supersedes and is equivalent to PSPGOV407A - Prepare a quotation
Contains the following documents
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
For more information please contact us on email@example.com