This qualification reflects the role of individuals coordinating and maintaining the work health and safety (WHS) program in an organisation. The qualification applies to supervisors and managers who apply a substantial knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of WHS contexts.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
All BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety core units or equivalent competencies. Equivalent competencies are predecessors to the following units which have been mapped as equivalent.
- BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response.
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSB51315 - Diploma of Work Health and Safety