This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply advanced practical knowledge and skills to coordinate, facilitate and maintain a work health and safety (WHS) program. It is suited to those who possess significant work health and safety skills and knowledge; and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational and/or employment opportunities.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
All BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety core units or equivalent competencies. Equivalent competencies are predecessors to four of the following units, which have been mapped as equivalent. Note: BSBWHS519 is new to the core of the Diploma, equivalent to its previous version, and a requirement for entry into the Advanced Diploma.
- BSBWHS513 Lead WHS risk management
- BSBWHS515 Lead initial response to and investigate WHS incidents
- BSBWHS516 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining an organisation’s WHS management system
- BSBWHS519 Lead the development and use of WHS risk management tools
- BSBWHS522 Manage WHS consultation and participation processes.
|Supersedes BSB60615 - Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety